What is CERN? What is the mission of the Organization ? How does it work and with what tools? A CERN researcher presents you the Laboratory, but also his or her own background, profession and daily experience within the Organization.
The conference consists of a 40-minute presentation, followed by a 20-minute questions and answers session.
- For high schools students (Collège in Switzerland, Lycée in France, or equivalent) of Vaud (CH), Geneva (CH), Ain (FR) and Haute-Savoie (FR)
- To follow the videoconference from home and ask their live questions, students only need an internet connection and a web browser
In your classroom or from home
To register your class, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email with the following information:
- Dates and times of availability (several options)
- Any specific subjects that you would like the speaker to develop particularly (physics, technology, CERN governance, applications etc.), knowing that the offer is always a general presentation of the Organization
- The number of participants (35 participants maximum)
- The profile of your students (age, level in physics etc.)